Waterra Oil-Water Interface Sensor
$634.00 – $787.00
HS-2 Waterra Oil – Water Interface Sensors utilize sophisticated ultrasonic sensors to help detect a broad range of hydrocarbon products in monitoring wells. A 5/8 inch stainless steel probe is attached to 100 foot and 250 foot open reels or a 100 foot closed reel option is available. The well tapes are polyethylene coated stainless steel tapes that are graduated in 1/100 of a foot.
Waterra HS2 Oil/Water Interface Sensors uses ultrasonic technology in combination with a conductivity circuit to detect hydrocarbon product layers in monitoring wells. Tests have shown that these sensors are sensitive in a broader range of hydrocarbon products. The sensor’s probe is 5/8″ diameter and is constructed from 316 stainless steel. The probe is snapped into the side of the reel in a probe holder when not in use.
Tough, plastic reels protect the stainless steel tape from damage and dirt while the tape is stored on the reel. They are made from black polyethylene and their lightweight and slim profile make them very portable. Reels are available in open or closed formats.
The polyethylene coated 3/8″ stainless steel flat tape are graduated to the nearest 1/100 of a foot.) The tape is manufactured with a probe connector at one end and a circuit board connector at the other. This allows the tape or the probe to be quickly and easily replaced should either become damaged.
- auto shut-off
- ultrasonic technology
- rugged modular construction
- powered by 4 AA batteries
- membrane ON/OFF switch
- extremely low power consumption
- closed and open reel formats
- membrane ON/OFF switch with an automatic power saving feature that will turn the unit off after three minutes
- water indication light LED display that illuminates when water is detected
- hydrocarbon indication light LED display that illuminates when hydrocarbons are detected
- loudest buzzer available was chosen for these sensors to ensure that the units could be heard in noisy environments.
- low battery indication light
- battery pack is located on underside of face plate
|Length of Well Tape||
100 feet, 250 feet