Waterra Water Level Sensor
$479.00 – $610.00
Waterra Water Level Indicators / Sensors are 5/8 inch ( 1.6 cm ) diameter 316 stainless steel probes attached to graduated tapes. The dog bone design prevents adherence to wet surfaces such as well casings.
Waterra Water Level Indicators / Sensors are available in open or closed reel configurations.
The 3/8″ stainless steel flat tape tapes are Polyethylene coated and graduated to the nearest 1/100 of a foot.
Please contact us if you have a special order.
WS-2 open reel
The WS-2 Water Level Sensor uses tough, plastic reels to protect the polyethylene coated stainless steel tape from damage and dirt while the tape is stored on the reel. Open reel options are 100 feet and 250 foot lengths.
WS2 Closed Reel
The WS2 Water Level Sensor uses tough, plastic reels to protect the polyethylene coated stainless steel tape from damage and dirt while the tape is stored on the reel. They are made from black polyethylene and their lightweight and slim profile make them very portable.
The WS2 closed reel is only available with a 100 foot tape.
Polyethylene Coated Well Tape
The 3/8″ stainless steel flat tape in metric or imperial graduations. to the nearest 1/100 of a foot.). The dog bone design prevents adherence to wet surfaces such as well casings.
The tape is manufactured with a probe connector at one end and a circuit board connector at the other. This allows the tape or the probe to be quickly and easily replaced should either become damaged.
The WS-2 features a zero-headspace probe, which is back filled with epoxy to make it impervious to water infiltration.
- auto shut-off
- sensitivity adjustment
- rugged modular construction
- powered by 4 AA batteries
- membrane ON/OFF switch
- extremely low power consumption
- sensor’s probe is 5/8″ diameter and is constructed from 316 stainless steel. The probe is snapped into the side of the reel in a probe holder when not in use.
- membrane ON/OFF switch with an automatic power saving feature that will turn the unit off after three minutes
- water indication light LED display that illuminates when water is detected
- loudest buzzer available was chosen for these sensors to ensure that the units could be heard in noisy environments.
- sensitivity adjustment potentiometer allows the unit to be set specifically to a wide range of water salinities, allowing the user to dial out the false readings caused by cascading water
- low battery indication light
- battery pack is located on underside of face plate
open reel, closed reel
100 feet, 250 feet